- Pay Rate:
£11.87 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Works Scheduler/Administrator x2
Reference no: SGN 5222619
Pay rate £11.87 per hour PAYE
Working in a Repairs Maintenance Small Team, booking in and managing work diaries for a number of trade staff. Training will be given
- Work with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both Sovereign and the team.
- Provide a first point of contact for scheduling enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Apply knowledge and skills to ensure that all works orders are accurately logged and retained within Uniclass and DRS (in-house systems) and appropriately allocated to trades staff or contractors, in that the client priorities for completion are achieved.
- Monitor and track works orders daily providing information to works supervisors on incompleted works or work that requires materials (and order materials) Liaise directly with customers to re-schedule or book new appointments for follow on works.
- Ensure that all hours worked by trades’ staff, and materials/subcontract costs incurred against each job, are appropriately, timely and accurately recorded within the Uniclass and DRS (in-house systems) system, so as to provide for a robust and up to date report process that will confirm overall expenditure to date.
- Implement improvements to procedures as directed whilst actively participating in the review of the department and personal working practices to suggest solutions and improvements as necessary.
- Ensure operatives are fully utilised for the day and have sufficient work.
- Run and monitor daily reports in order that jobs are kept within target.
- Liaise with operatives frequently to check on their progress to ensure their schedules do not overrun.
- Liaise with the operations team and escalate problems when necessary
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of using IT various systems
- Great communication and customer service skills
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Works Scheduler/Administrator x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.