- Pay Rate:
£10.79 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday - Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Temporary Travel Response Centre Officer/ Admin
Reference no: Durham 5129314820943
Pay Rate: £10.79 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday - Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
The postholder will handle live bookings/enquiries regarding Link 2, Access Bus, Health Service Journeys and DRT schemes and enter into scheduling software package. Carry out other administrative functions within the role and in a general business support environment.
- Handle live bookings/enquiries regarding Link 2, Access Bus, Health Service Journeys and DRT schemes and enter into scheduling software packages.
- Respond to enquiries/requests for transport for the various services available (ie sending membership packs etc).
- Provision of statistical information through the use of the computer system.
- Maintain passenger/journey records on the in-house fleet using various computer systems.
- To provide the point of contact for all passengers using the various services.
- Assist the Team Leader by liaising with strategic partners and stakeholders.
- Provide a first line response in a timely manner to all operational problems by recording and passing to the Team Leader.
- Develop a knowledge of other procedures in the section and provide cover, if necessary.
- Undertake an administrative role within the TRC and other duties as required within a business support environment.
Co-operate effectively with others in the corporate working of the unit.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent level of qualification in a relevant subject area
- Experience of dealing with members of the public
Skills & Abilities:
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Keyboard/IT skills
- An ability to interpret wide range of information
- Ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English
- An ability to work under time pressure.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Travel Response Centre Officer/ Admin
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.