- Pay Rate:
Up to £13.78 per hour PAYE DOE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Anticipated 12 months
Temporary Training Co-ordinator – Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00062373
Pay Rate: Up to £13.78 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Hybrid Working: minimum of 3 days per week (full-time on site for induction period)
- Maintain accurate training record system to demonstrate compliance.
- Track training needs and training qualifications and provide proactive training prompts for training needs, training events, etc.
- Co-ordinate and be pro-actively involved in the development of the annual training need forecast for both onsite and offsite training and support development of the Directorate-specific and site-wide annual training schedule for approval by line management.
- Maintain the schedule and track progress to the schedule throughout the year.
- Integrate training schedules into the operating schedules of the directorate.
- Schedule personnel for training and continuing training.
- Create and maintain meaningful and visible training reports and KPI’s.
- Alert training management to training issues.
- Provide analysis of student feedback data to show current trends to the business.
- Support instructors with classroom or laboratory set-up and tear down.
- Support instructors in ensuring supplies are ready and available for courses.
- Compile student feedback into meaningful reports for instructors and management.
- Qualifications in Business Administration / IT
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Previous customer service
- Strong IT skills
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS Clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Training Co-ordinator / Team Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.