- Pay Rate:
£10.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-6 months with option to progress to permanent if performance is satisfactory
- GLOUCESTER, Gloucestershire,
Temporary Training Administrator – Resourcing & Development
Reference no: Gloucestershire 7745413906837
Pay rate: £10.60 per hour PAYE
Hybrid role – 2 days in the office, 3 days remote
This role supports the delivery of a comprehensive Organisation Development administration and training support function, to meet the needs of internal and external customers. To provide administrative assistance to support the on-line training bookings system, Learn Pro, contributing in meeting the business needs of the service area.
- Undertake administrative duties to support the business needs of the Team and the wider service area using, the Learn Pro on-line bookings system, to ensure that services are maintained effectively, flexibly and in a timely way.
- Respond to and deal with queries via telephone, email and in person providing a high standard of customer care.
- Provide support with financial matters including electronic procurement packages, petty cash and accurate recording of purchases for budget monitoring purposes.
- Facilitate meetings, seminars and workshops including booking rooms/venues, sending invites, preparing agendas and support for meetings as required.
- Responsible for the accurate input and monitoring of records and data onto the course bookings system (Learn Pro).
- Creation and maintenance of filing and recording systems, including statistics and monitoring, to support production of quarterly monitoring and evaluation reports.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times within the service area.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification/experience.
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English to Grade C or above.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a team environment and in an office environment.
- Customer focussed internally and externally.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative, dealing with conflicting priorities and able to meet demands of working in a busy office environment through commitment to working to deadlines.
- Excellent telephone skills and manner.
- Ability to use the internet in an efficient manner in finding information and undertaking research.
- Good organisational skills and a flexible approach to working and providing administrative support as required.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let me know and we can send you some additional information for clarify.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Training Administrator – Resourcing & Development
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.