- Pay Rate:
£10.39 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Service Performance Analyst
Job Ref: Cardiff RQ655057
Pay Rate: £10.39 per hour PAYE
Working closely with the Contact Centre Managers. The main purpose of this position is to produce and maintain statistical reports and other information required for the efficient running of the Contact Centres. To deliver contact routing objectives as laid down by the overall business strategy, and to ensure customer satisfaction targets are met through effective resource management
- Create and distribute schedules against contact forecasts to ensure optimum resources in respect of shift patterns ensuring compliance with the working time directive legislation for breaks and lunches.
- To collate and distribute extensive statistical reports on the Contact Centres Key Performance Indicators, and to distribute reports both recurrent (daily, weekly, monthly) and one-off basis.
- To accurately collate and archive Management Information Systems data (contact flow information, service level targets).
- Assist the Business Support Officer in acting as Contact Centre Services key liaison for both ICT and external routing suppliers.
- Develop and practice all contact channels in line with changing and developing Service Level Agreements and staffing resources.
- Distribution of reports to identified key stakeholders.
- To analyse trends using information harvested to forecast future contact volumes
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Ability to propose and implement improvements to systems and working methods across a service area to deliver a performance focussed culture
- Development and delivery of high impact service strategies to deliver a performance based culture
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Service Performance Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.