- Pay Rate:
£144.18 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- NEWHAM, London,
Full Job Title: Temporary SEND Data Analyst – CYPS
Reference no: Newham RQ608064
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client.
The SEND Team are implementing a new case management system and are looking for someone with good attention to detail, analytical, proficiency in using word/excel and well organised individual to support on cleansing and quality assuring the SEND data ahead of data migration activity into a new case management system.
- Maintaining the SEND database to ensure it is fully operational and being accurately updated including training staff to use the system proficiently.
- To have an overview of information systems, working with SEND Managers and the Data and Systems Manager, on development and implementation projects.
- To provide system and database administration including user security and data security.
- To ensure that management information and quality assurance systems are developed and implemented.
- To be responsible for the collection, accuracy and timeliness of all detailed analysis of data prepared for statistical returns for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop ways of capturing information in line with business processes.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Relevant ITC qualification is desirable. or demonstrable academic achievement/experience and a willingness and ability to undertake training appropriate to the role
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Knowledge of training methods for workers.
- Knowledge of production of statistical reports, using a variety of reporting formats.
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act and other related legislation.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Experience of Working to high levels of accuracy against time constraints.
- Production of management information reports including critical analysis of data.
- Experience of IT systems, installation support and problem solving
- ICT Skills: Substantial experience of using Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Outlook to a high standard.ges or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary SEND Data Analyst – CYPS
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.