- Pay Rate:
£17.00 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Temporary Resourcing Adviser - HR
Job Ref: Staffordshire 5211566
Experienced resourcing professional preferably within the Adult Social Care sector – although this is not essential. Working collaboratively with Health and Care managers they will develop innovative/engaging recruitment solutions that help us to attract the very best candidates
- Working across the service areas to develop innovative and engaging recruitment solutions to attract passive candidates, deliver high volume recruitment, recruit to temporary positions and maintain rolling recruitment campaigns for high turnover areas.
- Working with the business, develop and deliver recruitment campaigns in line with the Corporate Employer brand - including scoping, advertising, selection and onboarding
- Actively seek and listen to diverse views and opinions
- Monitor the use of agency workers, identifying and providing solutions to reduce agency spend.
- Engage with managers, including senior management, to identify possible interventions which lead to reductions in time to hire, cost and minimise the number of unsuccessful campaigns.
- Communicate key information in a clear and engaging way to influence others
- Develop strategic relationships with external job boards, LinkedIn, recruitment agencies and other social media resources and channels to lead campaigns to maximise the impact in the market place.
- Work with the business on the development of Apprenticeship roles and the development of an attraction campaign to encourage the best applicants.
- Ensure the administration of the full recruitment process is timely and accurate and provides an excellent candidate and manager experience.
- Be responsible for producing accurate and timely resourcing metrics - time to hire, stages of process, cost, effectiveness of campaigns etc. to People colleagues and managers as required
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Qualified, part qualified or willing to achieve Level 5 CIPD or similar HR related qualification
- Significant knowledge of developing and running successful recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of innovative and contemporary recruitment and selection approaches e.g. digital/web based/AR/ trawling etc
- Experience in leading on process and service delivery improvements, proactively and innovatively achieving recruitment outcomes in a way that most effectively supports the overall success of an organisation
- Experience of working within the margins of an Employment Brand
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels, and challenge perceptions, ways of working and decision making where appropriate
- Demonstrable ability to use knowledge to guide, advise and influence managers at the highest level around best practice ensuring they adopt suitable solutions
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Resourcing Adviser - HR
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.