- Pay Rate:
£19.47 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 months
Temporary Reports & Information Co-ordinator
Job Ref: RQ613768
Under the direction of the Performance and Information Manager you work across the Council’s Adult and Children’s social care and Education teams to improve the reporting and information recording capabilities of the Department
- If relevant: Assist in the management of, or supervise, a team ensuring team members receive clear organisation, direction and development.
- Provide specialist accurate timely advice and information to a range of customers (partner organisations, employees, key stakeholders, departments, managers) in a range of formats ensuring policies meet legislative requirements and codes of practice
- Support projects and improvement programmes in specialist service areas and support Council-wide initiatives to ensure that projects are completed on time, to budget and to required standards that wider agenda requirements are met e.g. Council initiatives, Government agenda requirements
- In consultation with customers identify and provide training and information sessions so understanding of the area of expertise is enhanced
- Engage, establish develop and manage relationships with customers so that quality standards and business needs are met and contract terms are fulfilled, maximising cost effectiveness, quality service delivery and ensuring time scales and budgets are adhered to.
- Maintain a high quality and consistent services to customers where agreed standards are achieved across a wide range of services, Service Level Agreements are adhered to (if present) and ownership is taken for responding to and/or resolving queries, complaints and requests from initial contact
- Effectively research, analyse and recommend business solutions for the relevant service area.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to degree standard, preferably one with statistical or significant numerical and/or computing content, or with substantial experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable advanced report writing knowledge of SQL or other relational database languages
- A knowledge of the performance priorities of the operational divisions across the CAH department, including the requirements of their respective inspectorates and central government departments, as well as a sound knowledge of Information Governance and data sharing policy and practice
- Experience of developing performance reporting in a complex environment including effective engagement with users and senior managers. This will include an awareness of the techniques or technologies, and of managing and prioritising demands within fixed timescales
- Proven ability to use initiative, and to work independently and to established deadlines
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Reports & Information Co-ordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.