- Pay Rate:
£12.42 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 10-11 months
Full Job Title: Temporary Recruitment Administrator x3 – HR
Reference no: Gloucestershire 7768313655258
The role will be office based initially in Gloucester as the ICT equipment will take a number of weeks. After this there will be scope for some flexible working between office and home with a minimum of 20% in the office. Recruitment experience required.
To deliver an effective and efficient recruitment administration. The postholder will be part of the corporate recruitment team supporting recruiting managers with the process from advert to offer.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to understand their recruitment needs and to support them through the recruitment process.
- Placing and processing adverts via our e-recruitment system
- Releasing applications to the manager. Setting up interview schedules and sending invites, ensuring the manager is kept up dated throughout the process.
- Responsible for ensuring new starter processes are completed
- Producing and issuing of job offer letters.
- To maintain accurate recording of the recruitment process.
- Ensuring good customer service to managers and candidates through the process
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE’s in English & Mathematics at grades A - C or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or the equivalent to demonstrate literacy/numeracy required for the post.
- Recruitment administrative experience from advert to offer
- Liaising with recruiting managers to discuss their requirements
- Experience of giving clear accurate advice to customers over a range of detailed administrative matters.
- Liaising with candidates
- Knowledge, Skills & Understanding:
- Good organisational skills and previous experience in implementing detailed administrative procedures.
- To be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to produce clear and concise correspondence and routine reports.
- Effective Customer Service skills.
- Ability to translate and explain detailed matters to customers where there are rules/entitlements/regulations and procedural protocols.eally within a public sector organisation
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator x3 – HR
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.