- Pay Rate:
£17.57 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2 months
Temporary Property Manager - Accommodation
Job Ref: RQ613761
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client.
To provide a comprehensive and responsive management and support service for homeless households placed in privately leased and hostel type accommodation under Part VII of the Housing Act 1996
- To ensure that the units of temporary accommodation are used economically and effectively; that they remain in a good state of repair and compliant to statutory standards with regard to Health and Safety and suitability.
- To maintain effective communication and be the department’s point of contact for; homeless households living in hostel and privately leased accommodation, Landlords and agents of accommodation providers and all associated internal and external organisations.
- To ensure all records relating to the units of temporary accommodation and homeless households are maintained, up to date and accurate
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Knowledge of Northgate
- Experience of property management preferably in temporary accommodation
- Ability to deal with tenants and landlords in a challenging environment with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work to conflicting deadlines without direct supervision and able to manage time and resources efficiently
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Property Manager - Accommodation
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.