- Pay Rate:
£14.39 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Project Support Officer x4
Job Ref: 5207729
To provide a seamless and proactive project support function, and transforming into a model estate for the 21st Century through a multi-million pound refurbishment co-designed with residents
- Arrange and minute meetings as required in support of the programme team ensuring that actions are tracked and followed up.
- Prepare and circulate meeting agendas and paperwork as necessary
- Diary management and preparation of associated documentation, prioritising the urgency of incoming work, queries and requests for senior manager’s attention
- Drafting notes, letters, reports, presentations and other documents accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage telephone calls and emails; resolving queries as appropriate
- Support the administration processes for the voids and programme team
- Support financial processes for paying contractors and suppliers
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- At least GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to develop effective partnerships with staff from other council departments, other organisations and agencies
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas and present complex information in a clear and simple way
- Ability to research and benchmark best practice from other organisations and Local Authorities
- Effective communicator
- A commitment to providing a high-quality service to customers
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Project Support Officer x4
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.