- Pay Rate:
£13.58 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This assignment is for 2 months until further notice
Temporary Project Support Officer Ukraine (Admin and Clerical) x2
Reference no: Derbyshire 5212238
Role will be working from home with some attendance required at the offices (usually no more than 1 day per week).
A Project Support Officer is needed to assist in the delivery of the Homes for Ukraine Scheme ensuring good practice and legislative requirements are met.
- Assist in the development management and implementation of work programmes/projects relating to the Homes for Ukraine Scheme within agreed timescales, budgets and resources.
- Work in partnership with other agencies as appropriate to enable effective delivery.
- Report to project leads all relevant project information to ensure they are kept up to date
- Develop a sound understanding of policy/planning/performance management activities relating to the Homes for Ukraine Scheme and their contribution to the wider service, and its broader impact on the success of the organisation.
- Provide advice and support to internal and external stakeholders and make recommendations in relation to the implementation of the Homes for Ukraine Scheme.
- Provide professional advice, guidance, and response to managers and/or clients and maintain knowledge of current issues, initiatives, and legislation.
- Identify, capture, and analyse good quality data for the preparation of reports.
- Work with other staff as required to deliver the Homes for Ukraine Scheme and related initiatives, providing clear organisation, direction and development.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- A degree or equivalent qualification OR experience operating in a related field.
- Knowledge of techniques used for data collection, ensuring data quality, and managing large datasets.
- Experience of assisting in the development of delivery of projects or programmes of work.
- Experience of working and managing cross departmental, external partners /stakeholders and organisations relationships to achieve results.
- Experience of preparing and delivering reports.
- Proven research, analytical and presentation skills to contribute towards the diagnosis of problems and issues and the identification of solutions/recommendations.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade, build, and maintain effective internal and external working relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to explain complex technical information to a range of audiences.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Project Support Officer Ukraine (Admin/Clerical) x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.