- Pay Rate:
£14.25 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5 months
- PECKHAM, London,
Full Job Title: Temporary Practice Coordinator/Admin x2 – CYPS
Reference no: Southwark 5210927
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
Flexible working arrangements.
Experienced minute taker required for a busy assessment and intervention team.
Provide a first point of contact for the children and families supported by the practice group, identifying needs and providing appropriate support and advice.
Provide key administrative support and minute taking duties across the practice group that ensures timely and appropriate interventions with children and their families.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent administration/minute taking experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Achieving a range of tasks whilst managing competing priorities
- Designing and implementing systems to co-ordinate work processes
- Drafting correspondence and writing reports for a range of different audiences
- Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to take and transcribe detailed and accurate meeting minutes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to deal with people in a sensitive and appropriate manner.
- Understanding of best practice models within Social Work, with and commitment to the underlying principles of openness, transparency, leadership and accountability
- Ability to understand and retain information about children’s cases including social work interventions and the roles of different agencies in meeting children’s needs.
- Ability analyse and evaluate performance information and present reports on key indicators
- Ability to write clear and concise reports, including summarising information about children and families and drafting letters to members of the public and other agencies.
- Ability to work with word processing packages at a speed commensurate with the responsibilities of the role
- ICT Skills: Computer literacy and the necessary skills to maximise the potential of information management systems and produce good quality data in a variety of formats.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Practice Coordinator/Admin x2 – CYPS
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.