- Pay Rate:
Up to £18.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 7 months
Temporary Performance Officer
Job Ref: Cambridge 5209044
To provide a quality assurance function, serving the City Homes, Housing Advice, Supported Housing and Estates and Facilities services. The post holder will offer support to customer-facing services within the section by helping to produce clear policy and procedure, quality standards and guidelines
- To work within the policy and performance unit to help deliver projects designed to improve performance in key areas, as identified by the Housing Services and Estates and Facilities Management Team.
- To liaise with front line staff and managers on the development of policies, procedures and other guidelines, which support good customer service and service improvement.
- To support the Housing Services Managers and Resident Engagement Officer to establish improvement plans where required and to prepare for independent external inspections of the service.
- To report on the service’s performance indicators and performance measures quarterly and on an ad hoc basis as and when required.
- To support front line staff to understand and apply systems and procedures and make the relevant Housing Services Manager aware where additional support is required by staff in this respect.
- Support all officers within the service, including Housing Officers, Senior Housing Advisors, Housing Advice co-ordinators and Independent Living Supervisors to monitor the quality of case management work.
- To work with the housing teams to devise strategies for improvement where poor performance is identified
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrates a sound awareness and understanding of national and local housing options policy issues
- Experience of extracting data from a range of contemporary software packages
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to forge positive relationships with internal and external partners / stakeholders
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Performance Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.