- Pay Rate:
£11.28 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-7 months
Full Job Title: Temporary Performance & Improvement Admin Assistant – Waste Services
Reference no: Lincolnshire 5213408
Effective and efficient collection and disposal of waste and the recovery of high quality recycling is essential to help improve the environment and to meet the aims and objectives of the Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Performance and Improvement team by providing data analysis and other support to Performance and Improvement Officers working at the kerbside.
The postholder will support the team to deliver new initiatives to improve waste and recycling in Lincolnshire by:
- Collecting, collating and analyzing data in respect of waste collections
- Use data to create work packages for performance and improvement officers
- Update systems with outcomes of resident engagement
- Work with residents and answer enquiries in relation to waste improvement initiatives
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- At least 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written
- Experience of Data entry
- Experience in dealing with the public either face to face, telephone written capacity
- ICT Skills: Experience of MS Office: Word, Excel as a minimum
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Admin Assistant – Waste Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.