- Pay Rate:
£150.00 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 9-10 months
Temporary Performance Analyst
Job Ref: 998262
Working to the Performance and Improvement Manager the post holder will support the Community Services directorate to fulfil the requirements of the statutory performance management framework and the council’s own performance management framework
- To project manage the provision and timely availability of all performance and management information.
- To provide analysis to support target setting for both local and national performance indicators and to monitor target improvement action plans
- To produce high quality and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and data quality reports and ensuring robust working papers/audit trails are in place
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Relevant degree, or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in data analysis
- Experience of using business intelligence tools such as Qlik, Business Objects or SSMS
- Significant experience of using data for analysis, delivery of routine reports and presenting information to decision makers
- Previous experience in designing, creating and publishing reports in Power BI desktop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings clearly, concisely and accurately to a range of audiences in ways that promote understanding
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Performance Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.