- Pay Rate:
£10.62 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Panel Administrator & Note Taker
Job Ref: RQ609423
We require a competent and reliable administrator – someone who can take notes, upload documents to Sharepoint, insert data into spreadsheets etc
- To participate in the taking of notes at confidential Child Protection Conferences under the direction of Quality Assurance & Reviewing Manager and Quality Assurance Managers.
- To participate in the arrangements for Child Protection Conferences including: scheduling; booking meeting rooms; typing and telephoning invitations to participants as directed by the Quality Assurance and Reviewing Manager and the Quality Assurance Managers, or in accordance with locally agreed pro-forma.
- To take notes of and type Child Protection Conference notes and reports in both draft and finalised form for scrutiny, and to despatch once approved. It will be a requirement to methodically record the despatch of case conference notes.
- To participate in the arrangements for the statutory reviews of Looked After Children and the distribution of records of the reviews
- To provide notetaking and production of notes for other meetings as directed by the Quality Assurance and Reviewing Manager.
- To carry out photocopying and disposal of confidential material as required by Team Members and to carry out duties concerning the filing of documents and the retrieval of filed information as required by the Quality Assurance and Reviewing Manager, the Quality Assurance Managers and other Senior Staff.
- To provide, as required, support in the operation and maintenance of the List of Children subject to a Child Protection Plan, including the addition, retrieval, checking, and interpretation of data
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE or equivalent, minimum of English at grade C or above
- Administrative/secretarial experience
- Excellent minute taking skills, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Advanced word processing skills
- Ability to handle sensitive/highly confidential information
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Panel Administrator & Note Taker
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.