- Pay Rate:
£16.29 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- WEMBLEY, London,
Full Job Title: Temporary Lettings Coordinator/Admin – Property Services
Reference no: Brent 5212225
Candidates require experience of using CRM, Northgate and LOCATA.
To co-ordinate the process of letting all, void properties from receipt of notification of tenancy termination to sign up of new tenancy.
To maximise rental income by ensuring that targets for re-letting empty homes are met.
Provide a proactive, professional service for voids and lettings. Aiming to be one step ahead of the process at all times, pre-empting queries with timely updates either through system records or direct communications.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to at least GCSE level with English and Mathematics.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent housng/lettings experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Understanding of issues around housing law, rights of tenants and laws relating to repairs.
- Experience of working in a housing related area.
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer services.
- Experience of working in a partnership/multi-agency setting.
- Experience of administrative systems and procedures.
- Understanding of lone working practices and risk assessments
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Lettings Coordinator/Admin – Property Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.