- Pay Rate:
£11.79 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Temporary Lettings Coordinator - Housing
Job Ref: OBT PSDRR
To work as part of a multi-disciplinary Empty Homes and Lettings team, to manage and let empty homes, minimising financial loss and providing excellent customer focussed services to internal and external customers.
- Act as a first point of contact and provide a responsive and seamless service to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with internal teams and external agencies to ensure a prompt turnaround of empty homes.
- Carrying out office-based processes from end of tenancy to post sign up.
- Verify, record and process accurately and within specified timescales, all relevant information for managing and letting empty homes.
- Liaise directly with outgoing and incoming customers and relevant colleagues to arrange inspections and all relevant appointments.
- Effectively assess customer’s initially suitability for empty home, using various methods of communication available. Including gathering previous landlord references.
- Plan and raise 3rd party contractor repairs (in conjunction with the Planner) including forced entry lock changes, void works as per void specification.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Flexible team colleague with a focus on team task approach to meet the needs of the customer and organisation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage high volumes of work
- Commitment and understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively schedule and plan diaries
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Lettings Coordinator / Admin x4 - Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.