- Pay Rate:
£12.41 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- BROMLEY, London,
Full Job Title: Temporary Information Management Admin Officer – Resources
Reference no: Bromley RQ646893
Work with Information Coordinators to gather in-scope information
Review and redact information where necessaary
Liaise with service heads for quality assurance of in-scope information
Assist with the responses to information requests – FOI, EIR and SARs
Assist with the creation and maintenance of a proactive disclosure scheme
Support the creation, development, and maintenance of an Information Governance framework to ensure compliance information request legislation including the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005.
Create and review information governance policies
Review and update information sharing agreements
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Knowledge of relevant information request law
- Understanding of information rights
- Ability to assess complex cases and ensure suitable information is disclosed legally
- Knowledge of the role of the Council and the challenges facing local government
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Sound numerical skills
- ICT Skills: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other software packages
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Information Management Admin Officer – Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.