- Pay Rate:
Up to £13.99 per hour PAYE, depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Full Job Title: Temporary ICT Support Analyst – ICT Services
Reference no: Oxfordshire 5204201
To provide technical input and support for the Network Connectivity Programme.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- carrying out site surveys,
- documenting the results of site surveys,
- attending to supplier installations of connectivity,
- installation of network equipment on site,
- re-cabling and tidying up communications cabinets onsite,
- testing connectivity,
- updating site documentation knowledge base,
- resolving incidents and issues relating to connectivity changes,
- supporting staff at sites on cutover to new circuits.
There may be some out of hours working required for specific site migrations.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualification
- Hold or is willing to work towards ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Experience in working in ICT Service Desk environment or Customer Facing Operation
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing, ability to deal effectively and courteously with staff and clients at all levels
- Evidence of reliability, good organisational skills, a systematic approach to work and and attention to detail.
- ICT Skills: Competent in the use of ICT Desktop equipment and standard applications such as Microsoft Office
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary ICT Support Analyst – ICT Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.