- Pay Rate:
up to £11.09 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-7 months
Temporary HR Services Officer x2
Job Ref: Derbyshire P TCL345300
Pay Rate: up to £11.09 per hour PAYE depending on experience
NPPV Level 2 required for this role
To deliver a customer focussed effective and efficient HR transactional and administrative service to the Regional forces. Contribute to a flexible and resilient service by developing proficiency in multiple disciplines within the HR Shared Service Centre
- Provide an effective, quality transactional service across the areas of recruitment, training, and post-employment as required.
- Contribute to a flexible and resilient service by developing proficiency in multiple disciplines within the transactional service centre.
- Provide 1st line HR advice, manage and resolve customer enquiries and requests for service support in line with the relevant Force policies.
- Contribute to reports and statistics through maintenance of accurate information and data records.
- Take personal responsibility for prioritising workloads in accordance with agreed deadlines and delivery standards.
- Prepare, collate and record information across HR, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data within all areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to the process of continuous development.
- Contribute to the effective running by carrying out ad hoc or rostered team tasks as required.
- Attend career and job events as and when required this would be occasional evening and weekends
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE English Language Grade C/4 or above or equivalent level qualification, or demonstrable previous experience in preparing written correspondence and communicating with internal and external customers in writing
- Certificate in Personnel Practice, or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Experience in HR Processes and giving generalist advice on recruitment, training, employee relations or post-employment matters
- Experience of providing excellent customer service to include dealing directly with customers over the phone and also face to face
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using computerised databases
- Experience in dealing with confidential matters
- Good team worker
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a strict security vetting procedure.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours. NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- NPPV Level 2 Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary HR Services Officer x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.