- Pay Rate:
£19.01 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36.25 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5 months
Full Job Title: Temporary HR Consultant – Human Resources
Reference no: Basildon RQ634229
Must have extensive experience of Employee Relations and Change Management (Restructures).
Provide a comprehensive HR consultancy and advisory service to meet the needs of the organisation, adhering to an HR culture which is results oriented, customer focused and forward looking.
Provide consultancy services in a professional, proactive and commercially focused manner in the day-to-day delivery of HR&OD Services.
Provide high-level HR knowledge, skill and expertise in the delivery of the corporate HR advice.
Facilitate business process re-engineering, restructuring and reorganisations including advice on out-sourcing and TUPE issues.
Contribute as an effective and collaborative member of the HR team and the wider HR & OD Department.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Professionally qualified – MCIPD
- Proven credible HR Practitioner
- Advanced knowledge, skills and experience sufficient to lead on complex HR issues
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of marketing and providing innovative HR consultancy-based services and solutions in an organisation of similar scale and/or complexity
- Experience of successfully leading change programmes, working collaboratively with representative groups and other stakeholders on complex HR issues including TUPE
- Credible HR practitioner with knowledge on the best of current thinking on HR matters
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation, European Directives and Codes of Practice and their implications in the workplace
- Intellectual capacity to demonstrate or acquire an understanding of the broader operating context for the Council and partners
- Well developed knowledge of planning and project management together with the deployment of e-HR systems
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary HR Consultant – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.