- Pay Rate:
up to £17.75 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Temporary HR Business Partner
Job Ref: 9503 28/06/22
Operating within a business partnering model, HR BP will work with front line managers, providing professional advice and challenge on a full range of employment matters including case management and change programmes. By understanding the services delivered, support managers to assess risk factors and enable them to make sound business led decisions. Be confident to coach and guide managers to develop their people management skills
- Provide consistent and high-quality advice and guidance on employment matters to managers, developing a range of options and creative solutions within agreed North Northants Council and customer frameworks and policies, and that also take account of employment legislation requirements and business needs.
- Providing a range of options with associated risk factors clearly set out, to allow managers to make sound business led decisions, demonstrating professional judgement in the appraisal of those risks
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified / equivalent or working towards level 5 if apprentice
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation
- Understanding of current best practice in HR
- Relevant demonstrable human resources experience
- Sound experience of using data effectively to provide useful management information
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence managers to consider options and advise in a risk preferring manner
- Ability and confidence to be self-reliant and work from varying locations without heavy reliance on supervision
- Able to use available technology to work flexibly and effectively
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary HR Business Partner
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.