- Pay Rate:
£10.47 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Temporary HR Administrator x2
Job Ref: RQ609151
You will act as first point of contact for HR queries on a wide range of SBC employee’s pay, terms and conditions of employment and benefits, responsible for receiving and resolving enquiries through phone calls and email. Process employee information, including starters and leavers, and amendments, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of data input onto the HR and Payroll system
- To be the first point of contact receiving and resolving basic HR queries and where appropriate forwarding specialist queries to, appropriate senior or advisors.
- To develop a wide understanding of terms and conditions, pay scales and benefits related to SBC, giving accurate advice and support
- Ensure that all advice is carried out in accordance within employment legislation requirements, HR policies.
- Manage all HR administration tasks in line with defined deadlines.
- Input contractual data onto ITrent within specified payroll deadlines
- To contribute to improving processes including developing FAQ’s on all areas allowing for consistency of advice and improving processes and procedures
- Follows agreed methodology and process but is flexible to change when new ideas are agreed
- Feed ideas, observations and suggestions for improvements when they become apparent
- Works with other areas of the HR Administration team, to deliver objectives
- To support People, Culture and Organisational Resilience projects as required
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- NVQ 3 or equivalent experience
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook , Excel
- Experienced HR administrator with a wide working knowledge of policies, codes of practice and employment legislation
- Work constructively as a team, understanding the roles and responsibilities and willingness to support others
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary HR Administrator x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.