- Pay Rate:
£16.29 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Housing Co-ordinator
Job Ref: RQ613344
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client.
As a Housing Coordinator, you will lead on ensuring Housing services are ready to take on the management of new build properties once they complete. You will be expected to work independently, forging links with multiple service areas to ensure the right people are aware of the new properties and that they have completed any required actions. You will also work on existing procedures to ensure they are up to date
- To deliver a responsive customer focused housing management service to residents and prospective residents.
- Communicate effectively with internal and / or external customers
- Registering cases for Anti-social behaviour on the electronic case management system
- Maintain information systems which support the specialist area. Contribute to the development of these systems
- Produce documents, reports, correspondence where necessary for the relevant specialist area using standard formats and software
- Processing void properties within target– creating and ending tenancies and preparing tenancy packs
- Raising purchase orders, goods receipts and arranging payment of invoices
- Assisting the Rents Team with vital admin such as setting up direct debits, bacs payments – transmitting, setting up/creating current/mutual exchange accounts and setting up contents insurance
- To increase resident satisfaction and ensure services are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To prepare responses to correspondence, member enquiries, informal and formal complaints positively in partnership with other staff. To identify any improvements to systems that can be learnt from complaints and recommend appropriate action to the Housing Services Manager.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Numeracy and literacy qualification e.g. GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience within a housing environment
- High level of IT skills working with a data base and software applications to produce letters and reports effectively, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to manage personal workload in a challenging environment
- Good time management, demonstrating ability to prioritise and organise appropriately in order to meet targets
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Housing Co-ordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.