- Pay Rate:
£16.77 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Full Job Title: Temporary EA/Senior Administrator – Finance
Reference no: AFC 5211225
Basic DBS disclosure required
This role is Hybrid working 2 days in the Watford office and 3 days working from home.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside the Chief Financial Officer. You'll need a strong track record of working effectively with senior leaders in an agile environment. You will support the CFO by being Proactive and adaptable with the ability to work independently at pace.
- Proactively managing the diary and correspondence for the CFO, ensuring responses and actions are undertaken and completed in a timely manner.
- Providing an efficient and effective end-to-end itinerary service to incorporate travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Providing executive support with the preparation and organisation of formal meetings attended or managed by the CFO.
- Collating, producing and preparing papers, including quality checking reports to ensure compliance with organisational requirements and addresses the issues required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders on a range of subjects and business areas.
- Managing tasks and projects to develop and implement improvements to corporate management and to also allocate tasks to senior management.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent senior administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Recent and relevant experience of working to and supporting executives / senior management / board level positions.
- Demonstrable communication skills to produce high quality reports and to communicate verbally and or in writing with senior management and senior external officials.
- The ability to demonstrate drive and initiative to pre-Empt problems and to provide solutions and remedies.
- Experience of managing a large and varied workload, ensuring tasks are completed to time and quality standards established.
- Experience of planning and organising skills, in particular meetings management involving senior officials and stakeholders with complex and challenging itinerary requirements.
- The ability to manage and track budgets.
- Demonstrable ability to challenge, negotiate, direct, and influence senior officials or key / senior stakeholders to achieve end objectives.
- ICT Skills: Advanced IT literacy with strength in statistical analysis, report writing, corporate communications and presentations in a variety of formats
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary EA/Senior Administrator – Finance
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.