- Pay Rate:
£9.76 per hour, PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Temporary Personal Assistant X2- Admin & Clerical
Reference no: Nottinghamshire Health Care Trust 5216661
Pay rate: £9.76 per hour, PAYE
The post-holder will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Manager (Estates), Capital Services Manager and Transport and Landscape Manager.
- Provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the Facilities Manager (Estates) and secretarial services to their direct reports including word processing to a high standard of presentation, preparation of letters, reports, slides, spreadsheet data and graphs and servicing meetings.
- Manage and develop the provision of accurate data preparation and reports of key performance indicators.
- Assist the Facilities Manager (Estates) with the monitoring of the team deliverables and make them aware of issues which may impact on a failure to deliver below the required level.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of office practice and procedures and manage office systems.
- Supervise the Clerical Officer and ensure that their work is carried out according to the current team protocols and to the required standards
- Produce individual programme for the development and training of staff through the PAD’s programme.
- Prioritising of mail including writing and actioning of correspondence where appropriate.
- Calendar management, ensuring meetings are time tabled and deadlines met.
- Attend meetings where appropriate for or on behalf of the Facilities Manager (Estates).
- Lead or participate in Facilities projects where appropriate.
- Liaise closely with the Finance Department in relation to invoices/purchase orders.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience & Knowledge / Technical skills
- RSAIII / NVQ Administration or equivalent business experience
- Previous Personal Secretarial experience
- Knowledge of KPI’s and management reports
- Knowledge of Facilities and their role
- Understanding of the NHS including PCT’s
- Awareness of Private sector funding for Estates in NHSA
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent administrative skills e.g. minute taking, typing, diary management
- Customer focussed
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office- Word, Excel, Oulook
- Effective Communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and resilient, willing to adapt and learn new skills quickly and in accordance with rapidly changing needs.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Committed to working in a respectful and tolerant way
- Excellent organisational skills
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Personal Assistant X2- Admin & Clerical
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.