- Pay Rate:
£11.41 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2 months
Temporary Customer Service Admin Advisor x5
Job Ref: Oxfordshire 5211668
Basic DBS required for this role
This is a Customer Service Advisor role dealing with the residents queries of Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will be required to answer calls, complete emails and admin work and greet and assist customers face to face on reception
- Answering customers enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email, webchat, social media and face-to-face.
- Looking up information for customers on computers and either resolving their enquiries or providing them with other sources of information as necessary.
- Searching, reading and entering customer details and enquiries into a range of database systems.
- Using Microsoft Office products e.g. Outlook and Word.
- Dealing tactfully with complaints and escalating customer complaints appropriately; passing relevant feedback to managers to improve service delivery.
- Checking official documents e.g. Utility Bill, Driving Licence to verify customer identity for a range of services.
- Advising customers about their eligibility for a range of services.
- Processing customer applications for our services and assessing their eligibility for them against a range of statutory duties, guidelines and Council policies.
- Operating appointment booking systems.
- Processing payments including refunds and end of day reconciliation
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- 2 to 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grades A* - C (pre-2018) or Grade 4 or above (post 2018) including Mathematics and English
- Previous customer services experience or a view on what excellent customer service is
- Good administrative and ICT skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and process information accurately and in a methodical and organised way using a range of computer applications and information databases
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently; support and motivate others and work as part of a team to achieve performance targets and the best outcomes for customers
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Customer Service Admin Advisor x5
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.