- Pay Rate:
£10.01 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Temporary Customer Delivery Technical Officer
Job Ref: 5208539
To provide a frontline service to clients and businesses using all forms of communications. In addition to provide a comprehensive technical support service to the work of Public Protection officers and management team
- To handle a range of communications from both internal and external customers and contacts, including service requests and complaints.
- Provide first response technical advice and support to internal and external customers.
- Provide consistent information and advice to all of our customers and partners.
- Support officers to carry out their duties which may involve off site visits.
- Produce mail-outs using mail merge.
- Assist in the development of procedures, QMS and software upgrades with new technology and equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Public Protection Partnership Web site.
- Assist in the provision of technical advice including supporting customers with the web site and booking appointments for professional advice.
- To produce and format a range of documents, including letters, reports, minutes and presentations, ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
- To maintain and update files and records, including those of a highly confidential nature such as personal details and business information using existing systems and processes and ensuring accuracy and security of information
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSE’s grades A* to C including English and Math’s or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer focused environment
- Experience of answer telephone calls from members of the public
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temp Technical Officer / Admin - Customer Delivery
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.