- Pay Rate:
£10.83 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
19.50 days/working hours tbc
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Full Job Title: Temporary CSA/Administrator x2 – Call Centre
Reference no: Swale RQ646464
To answer and respond to face to face, telephone and electronically delivered queries to the Customer Services Centre establishing which service is required and ensuring that appropriate information and advice is given.
To interpret queries/problems that are generated by enquiries from customers in order to generate solutions to meet their needs.
To re-route enquiries to the appropriate contact when unable to resolve a customer query and to monitor all responses.
To provide feedback to customers on the status of their enquiries and to record customer satisfaction using set criteria.
To contribute to continual improvements in customer care by embracing all new IT and systems developments and by giving regular feed-back to the CSC Manager.
To apply operating standards when responding to each call, to follow the Authority’s complaints procedure when appropriate, to ensure that customers are always provided with a responsive and efficient service.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent Customer Service/Administration Experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Good communication and administrative skills with a methodical approach in carrying out duties.
- Good interpersonal skills to handle contact with the public.
- Good telephone skills
- Good keyboard skills
- ICT Skills: IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary CSA/Administrator x2 – Call Centre
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.