- Pay Rate:
£10.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
Temporary Corporate Support Officer
Job Ref: RQ598722
Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Senior Management Team (SMT) across all Derby Homes’ Directorates
- Provide a comprehensive administration service to the Senior Management Team of Derby Homes
- Liaise with Senior Management Team and other team members on a regular basis to co-ordinate tasks and workloads, adhering to timescales
- Organise and co-ordinate electronic diaries, using MS Outlook, including arranging appointments, meetings, interviews and other events as required.
- Support SMT in the preparation, collation and distribution of meeting agendas and associated papers, including, presentations and reports.
- Provide a high quality minute taking service as directed.
- Word and information processing for the Senior Management Team, using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, or any other software that is allocated.
- Carry out the administrative processes for checking and verifying information and records.
- Ensure documents are electronically filed so they can be located quickly using password protection appropriately.
- Input and extract data from Derby Homes’ systems as requested.
- In liaison with other teams, lead on the organisation of Derby Homes events such as the annual general meeting, staff briefings, seminars and consultation events.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE Maths and English (C and above) or demonstrable relevant experience
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective information management and administrative systems
- Effective administrative skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office systems
- Taking and distributing written minutes
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Corporate Support Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.