- Pay Rate:
£9.50 per hour PAYE/National Minimum Wage applies
- Hours per Week:
37, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Contract Management Officer (Admin & Clerical)
Reference no: C Bedfordshire RQ799796
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour PAYE/National Minimum Wage applies
Basic DBS required for this role
A Contract Management Officer is needed to provide contract and quality monitoring of commissioned services for older people, learning and physical disabilities; mental health issues.
Pursues improvement through effective engagement, intelligence to support market sustainability; research and contract management to deliver the organisation’s vision, priorities, and national imperatives.
- Under the Care Act 2014 a duty to promote an efficient and effective operation of a market to meet the care and support needs.
- Ensure Contract Compliance and effective provider relationship management is in place to support the development of a sustainable Care Provider Market.
- Continue to ensure Providers develop a range of quality provision for our customers.
- Continue to audit the cost, quality, and sustainability of all Adult Social Care contracts.
- Monitoring compliance, review and evaluate with a tool created specifically for this role.
- Engagement and collaborate with the Care Sector through workshops and forums.
- Forecast and evaluate and identify risk within the ASC Care Market.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience, Skills, Knowledge / Technical skills:
- Degree level or equivalent e.g. NVQ level 4 &/or relevant experience.
- Understanding of adult social care and meeting regulatory responsibilities in line with contract management.
- Ability to identify and summarise interests accurately and identify options and solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and consistency, able to produce written material, which is relevant, concise, and of a consistently high standard.
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise own workloads and those of others, meeting tight deadlines and ensuring performance targets are met.
- Experienced in leading engagement/negotiating with Providers regarding market development and contractual mechanisms.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- A Full and Clean Driving Licence including the PCV element.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Contract Management Officer (Admin & Clerical)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.