- Pay Rate:
£13.44 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37.50 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Temporary Communications & Projects Officer
Job Ref: RQ594248
This is a Social Media and Website Administration role. The role will be responsible for generating and producing content for our Venture / Venture Graduate brand to assist the team in the promotion of both the proposition to the business community and in the marketing of graduate roles to the graduate community. It will also be involved in producing material for and supporting business engagement and business events
- Oversee all social media account activity for the Venture Brand supporting a consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Schedule and manage content for the Venture / Venture Graduates social media channels
- Produce written copy for social media content, taking into consideration agreed tone of voice
- Produce collateral for business engagements events
- Build a community and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to grow our social media channels
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines which coincide with project updates, campaigns, and other brand messages
- Track and report on the organisation’s social media platforms
- Produce key social media analytics reports
- Contribute towards Content Calendars and idea creation for future content campaigns
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Degree in Graphic Design, communications, creative writing, or other relevant subject area
- Knowledge of key analytics metrics
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy
- Some experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them
- Ability to work proactively
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Communications & Projects Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.