- Pay Rate:
£9.99 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Temporary Commercial Support Advisor
Job Ref: 1003883313544870
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact
- You will influence positive changes in behaviour to support householders to effectively use the green recycling bin service and waste disposal arrangements. You will also advise residents of the different ways in which they can minimise the amount of waste in their grey waste bin.
- As part of your role you will monitor and inspect the content of bins. You will need to listen to householders and address concerns in helpful, understanding and diplomatic ways. You will often walk a great deal within a working day during promotion, campaign or service change periods when large numbers of householders require advice. You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Knowledge of waste disposal practices, including disposal and recycling practices / initiatives
- Understands Health and Safety as it relates to the role and the measures which need to be put in place to do the job safely
- Experience of working in partnership with other internal services, external partners or stakeholders
- Proven literacy and numeracy skills, including experience of using IT software packages such as MS Word and Excel
- Ability to interpret, judge and take action in relation to the proper use of the green recycling bin by householders
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Commercial Support Advisor
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.