- Pay Rate:
£12.55 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- KENSINGTON, LONDON,
Temporary Business Support Administrator
Job Ref: 5208394
A Business Support Administrator is an experienced administration and customer service professional. Working as part of a business support team to deliver administrative and customer service activities, proactively managing own workload, taking initiative, and using personal judgement to resolve internal and external customer issues
- Providing high quality, efficient and effective administration and reception services to internal and external customers within agreed timescales and SLA’s and in line with customer service standards. Undertaking the most complex business support activities, either in a Business Centre or as part of a Service Support Team.
- Working on own initiative, proactively resolving problems, and regularly exploring new ways to provide services more effectively.
- Leading on simple process reviews and contributing to more complex projects.
- Managing own time and that of others to effectively meet deadlines and SLAs and proactively communicating with customers and/line manager(s) to update on progress.
- Resolving internal and customer queries alerting customers and/ line Manager(s) to urgent or complex issues when required.
- Providing advice and guidance to Business Support Assistants, Apprentices, and work placements, acting as their Coach/Mentor and being their first point of escalation for resolving unusual or complex customer requests or feedback.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of processes, corporate systems and standards, sharing useful knowledge and information to the Business Support team.
- Demonstrate professional communication and engagement with customers and colleagues to ensure an effective business support service.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to RQF Level 2 (GCSE), including Maths and English, or an equivalent vocational qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Thorough knowledge of document management processes and associated legislation for information security
- Computer literacy, advanced knowledge of relevant software and systems and drive to explore emerging technology
- Clear verbal, electronic, and written skills of communication
- Customer service skills, face to face and remotely, including de-escalation and resilience in a challenging environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise work for self and others
- Ability to communicate in a manner which is easily understood and tailored to meet the needs of the audience
- Basic continuous improvement methodology and a curious mindset
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Business Support Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.