- Pay Rate:
£11.05 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- NEWHAM, LONDON,
Temporary Business Support Admin Officer
Job Ref: Newham RQ637429
To provide support to the Health and Safety Team
- To manage administrative support needs of the team e.g, booking meetings, training, preparing information, entering data etc.
- Remotely (telephone and e-mail) deliver a competent advisory service to individual client establishments
- Ensure all mailboxes and Dash forms are checked daily and deal with all queries
- Maintain the teams databases and spreadsheets
- Use online systems to prepare reports on client usage, orders, payments etc
- Foster good relationships with clients by obtaining feedback, carrying out follow-up calls etc.
- Arrange training courses for clients and all related administrative functions
- Prepare specific reports for Resilience Training
- Process all accident forms
- To provide support with the online accident incident reporting system, dealing with queries, follow-ups and processing. Producing reports as required
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- A clear understanding of office procedures: e.g. filing, storage, and retrieval of information (manual or electronic)
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of taking and writing up minutes of meetings, preparing agendas and being a clerk for meetings
- Ability to use a variety of IT software programs e.g. MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel and MS Outlook (or other e-mail system)
- Ability to deal politely and effectively with callers, colleagues and visitors
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Business Support Admin Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.