- Pay Rate:
£11.70 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
Full Job Title: Temporary Business Admin Support Officer x2 – Safeguarding
Reference no: Worcestershire RQ609376
Provide a range of business support activities to enable the service to meet its statutory obligations and provide timely and effective services to children, young people, their families and carers.
- Provide the first point of contact for service users, staff from partner organisations and colleagues and determine how matters can be most effectively progressed from this first contact.
- Provide advice to service users to enable them to access services from Children’s Services and partner organisations.
- Progress work activities within specific projects and tasks delegated by the Manager to contribute to the effectiveness of the service.
- Collate and prepare the presentation of performance data relating to service activities. Initiate work, for example case file audits, in support of the scrutiny of service performance.
- Undertake specific, service projects/tasks including investigation, identification, research and collation of information.
- Handle a range of administrative work in support for the service including the drafting and preparation of documents, writing minutes, preparing power point presentations, handling enquiries coming into the service, organising meetings.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent business support/administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Minimum Typing Speed 60 Wpm
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Business Admin Support Officer x2 – Safeguarding
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.