- Pay Rate:
£11.36 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Full Job Title: Temporary Business Admin Support Officer – Ukrainian Guests
Reference no: Reigate RQ609495
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
Act as the main point of contact for Ukrainian guests and their sponsors, proactively and reactively providing updates, information and guidance.
Manage the email inbox, responding to or directing queries appropriately.
Administer the team database, updating with relevant information from across the organisation and producing data reports on the progress of the project.
Process payments to sponsors in accordance with the eligibility criteria.
Liaise with teams across the Council who are engaged with delivering services for this project.
Work flexibly to ensure the success of the project.
Understand – and work in accordance and alignment with - local and national government guidance and legislation around the resettlement of guests and operate within the boundaries of these and to the Council's high expectations.
To provide administrative support to aid the smooth running of the team. This may include document filing, organising appointments, diary management and message taking.
Identify and implement new developments in our administrative systems to ensure that our methods of data collection are accurate and robust
Undertake administrative tasks as agreed with the Team Leader.
Attend and participate in team meetings
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Professional qualification or significant relevant experience in a relevant field – preferred
- Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Experience in providing services to people
- An understanding of the issues and experiences of people displaced by crisis
- A commitment to working in partnership with the statutory, voluntary and community sectors and as the best way to support people within the community.
- ICT Skills: Excellent organisational skills, with particular skills in Microsoft Office and Excel, general IT skills and use of database
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- *** Other Work-Related Requirements: Full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Business Admin Support Officer – Ukrainian Guests
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.