- Pay Rate:
up to £11.73 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1 month
Temporary Brokerage Support Admin Officer
Job Ref: Oxfordshire 5216828
Pay Rate: up to £11.73 per hour PAYE depending on experience
Enhanced DBS required for this role
The postholder will support advice, sourcing and establishing person-centred, high-quality and cost effect care and support packages for individuals. They will include day-to-day brokerage activities, including receiving referrals, identifying options, sourcing, negotiating and contracting arrangements. They will work flexibly on brokerage activities across the following life stages, based on needs and demand to source care and support packages
- To support brokerage activities to identify, source and establish effective care and support arrangements for children and adults, working with operational services, providers and service users.
- To assist Brokerage Officers and Brokerage Managers in compiling and providing accurate and accessible information and advice for service users and their families in order to inform their care and support decisions.
- To collect, maintain and analyse data on placement usage, availability, costs and market capacity to support insight and monitoring of placement options for the Brokerage function.
- To support the sourcing of required care and support services to meet the needs and preferences of individuals, as requested by Brokerage Officers and Managers.
- To provide administration, meeting co-ordination, document preparation and other activities required to enable timely, effective and compliant decision making for care and support arrangements.
- To liaise with operational services and providers on options, progress and decisions on care and support arrangements, supporting Brokerage Officers and Managers to keep stakeholders informed.
- To support a person-centred approach by creating and maintaining records of outcomes, needs and preferences to inform care and support packages
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- A degree level or equivalent qualification or relevant professional experience commensurate with the role
- Broad knowledge of the purpose, policies and key legislation in relation to adults and/or children’s services
- Understanding of the purpose, activities and approaches of brokerage and sourcing care and support packages
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other applications and systems to support brokerage of care and support packages
- Ability to gather and analyse data on needs, services and performance using a range of sources to support effective brokerage
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Brokerage Support Admin Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.