- Pay Rate:
£10.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
6 months, potentially long-term contract
Temporary Broker x9 – Integrated Brokerage Team for Home Care
Reference no: Gloucestershire 1004453613544438
Enhanced DBS required for this role
Agile working policy and brokers have the ability to remote access from home
The team work 5 days in a 7-day working week and brokers currently work one weekend in 9 (as staffing increases that will lengthen)
The brokers are responsible for sourcing appropriate Home Care (Domiciliary Care packages of care) and Residential & Nursing Care (Care Home placements).
- Manage information to and from care providers, ensuring accurate and timely distribution of contract documentation.
- Respond to customer queries, resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- Provide administrative assistance to the department including diary management and maintenance of filing and recording systems.
- Provide support with financial matters including electronic procurement of packages and accurate recording of purchases.
- Under guidance and appropriate supervision, to undertake individual commissioning of placements and packages of care.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate experience.
- Excellent telephone skills and manner.
- Ability to use the internet in an efficient manner in finding information and undertaking research.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Experience of working within a complex statutory organisation.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Broker / Admin x9 – Home Care Brokerage Team
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.