- Pay Rate:
£150 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Temporary Asset Information Technical Officer
Job Ref: 8747-d
To support the management of the asset records of Public Rights of Way (PROW), the Definitive Map and Statement, Commons, Village Greens and other highway records to ensure their accuracy, so contributing effectively to the quality of life for the people of Cambridgeshire
- Supporting the assessment and processing of different types of applications to amend the legal asset records, including s31 landowner deposits and Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO) and village green applications
- Interrogation of asset records databases to provide responses to customer search request via email
- Assisting with project work including database management and the drafting of legal orders to support casework, transport schemes and developments
- Archiving files including arranging and taking S.31 deposits, legal orders and case work folders to the corporate archives
- Managing the Highways Asset Information Inbox and directing enquiries to the appropriate people / area as necessary
- Ordering equipment, keeping track of stock and other administrative tasks to ensure continuity of service
- Reviewing and updating the service webpages to ensure currency of references/website links
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- HNC or HND BTEC, A levels, or above
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of working in a service related to highways, asset or records management, planning, or legal services
- Good knowledge of government areas relating to PROW, local and national organisations representing PROW users
- Practical administrative experience
- Practical experience of commenting on Planning applications
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and organise and to ensure that deadlines and agreed quality, time and cost targets are met
- Ability to work on own initiative and to ensure that service objectives are achieved
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Asset Information Technical Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.