- Pay Rate:
£19.85 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- KENSINGTON, LONDON,
Temporary Applications Support Manager
Job Ref: K&C 5215504
Pay Rate: £19.85 per hour PAYE
To manage CRM (MS D365 Online), which has recently been deployed as an upgrade from Dynamics CRM
- Visibly manage and be the recognised owner of at least one of the applications, being responsible for the performance of the core application(s) in Housing
- Manage staff within the structure assigned to application support, including analysts, trainers, developers and projects. Ensure these staff are fully managed with their work performance, clarity of tasks, and are provided support. Lead their training on how to use and maintain the applications. Lead on recruitment for vacant posts within the structure as direct reports.
- Manage requests and incidents relating to the applications. Ensure that Tech Hub tickets are handled within the service level agreements, involving assigning tickets, handling tickets personally, chasing agents and presenting performance and analytical reports. Communicate incident information to relevant audiences. Conduct thorough root cause analysis (RCA) investigations and preparing RCA reports.
- Manage rules and actions associated to user accounts, including mapping permissions to appropriate licenses. Manage all processes for starters, leavers, movers, permissions, access and producing regular (monthly) reports for user accounts for reconciliation, audit and licencing purposes. Continuous develop licencing models to deliver best value.
- Own GDPR compliance for applications assigned and managed. Actively lead on GDPR measures, including security controls, system updates, supplier compliance with council security requirements, and maintain a routine dialogue with IT Information Security specialists (InfoSec) and GDPR business leads.
- Manage relevant contracts with suppliers and associated budgets (up to £1m). Chair regular client meetings and partnership meetings with other parties, owning the relationship and ensuring value for money, performance and compliance, monitoring and controlling purchase orders, invoices and schedules associated to the applications. Own the documentation to support strong clienting (risks logs, issue logs, meeting minutes, root cause analysis reports, etc.). Lead on the full lifecycle of contracts, including procurement, contract variation and formal notices. Develop these relationships to work beyond the formal mechanisms, to ensure smooth communication in resolving issues quickly.
- Build strong relationships with other departments and peers to share best practice and integrate applications with the wider organisation, working particularly closely with Corporate IT teams (networks, infrastructure, information security, technology adoption, end-user computing).
- Engage with peers in other councils with similar applications, influencing product roadmaps, demonstrating the organisation as an exemplar and keeping up with the wider landscape (horizon scanning). Actively engage in user groups to address system gaps and weaknesses, and campaign for system enhancements and modernisation.
- Manage the product roadmap and associated projects and actions, such as patch updates, upgrades, migrations, enhancements, security measures, plug-ins and integrations. Use recognised project management techniques to deliver projects successfully. Manage the prioritisation of development based on analysis of risk, compliance and performance, attending board meetings to recommend priorities and arbitrate between conflicting priorities
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Relevant professional qualification or educated to degree level
- Expert knowledge of at least Capita Open Housing or MS D365 CRM Online
- Knowledge of local government housing services
- Relevant experience with Capita Open Housing
- Able to build relationships with suppliers, partners, colleagues and team members
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Applications Support Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.