- Pay Rate:
£16.83 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- NEWHAM, LONDON,
Temporary Anti Social Behaviour Administrator
Job Ref: Newham RQ682753
Pay Rate: £16.83 per hour PAYE
To provide professional administrative support to the Anti-social behaviour team ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency and to corporate standards
- To be responsible for administrating and assessing reports of anti-social behaviour and nuisances, ensuring all reports are triaged in line with service policy and timeframes.
- To respond to any enquiries or complaints via telephone, email or post.
- To provide advice to other departments and residents on anti-social behaviour matters in consultation with officers.
- To take minutes in multi-agency meetings chaired by the ASB team.
- To make appropriate referrals to internal and external agencies to support the resolution of anti-social behaviour reports.
- To liaise with internal and external agencies to support the resolution of anti-social behaviour reports.
- To ensure that file records, case files and electronic information recording systems are kept in accordance with best practice, statutory and service requirements.
- To maintain a working knowledge of legislation related to anti-social behaviour, and statutory nuisances, ensuring attendance at training as appropriate.
- To assist the ASB Coordinator in creating and maintaining reports, databases, performance data and other relevant service documents when requested.
- To triage and administrate all corporate complaints and member enquiries ensuring that council processes and timeframes are adhered to
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent with a minimum grade C or 5 in English and Maths
- Awareness of anti-social behaviour legislation and statutory nuisances
- Awareness of the different agencies involved in tackling anti-social behaviour
- Experience of triaging and assessing reports/requests from members of the public, preferably within a local authority setting
- Experience of liaising effectively with a range of services or agencies
- Sound problem-solving skills, and ability to quickly evaluate situations and initiate appropriate actions
- Ability to provide input and ideas for ways of improving service delivery
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Anti Social Behaviour Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.