- Pay Rate:
£155.93 per day PAYE (plus 36 days of paid holiday)
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- HENDON, LONDON,
Temporary Analyst - Band D
Job Ref: MPS 0006 6F57 / 1
Pay Rate: £155.93 per day PAYE (plus 36 days of paid holiday)
CTC vetting required for this role
The role holder has responsibility to review performance across Learning & Development, adopting a data-led approach to drive evidence based conclusions providing clarity for leaders on key areas of L&D delivery
This role is for a leading London Police organisation, candidates with current CTC/SC clearances will go through their vetting processes, currently this is taking up to 6 months. If you are already in a contract that potentially is not ending for a few months and this role is of interest, do let us know, we would be happy to discuss further.
- The role holder will design and distribute key performance dashboards (utilising the Learning Management System to assist where possible) in the creation of detailed performance analyse focusing on related functions such as risk assurance & audit, continuity, health & safety, Local Resource Planning, procurement and FOI.
- This pivotal role will also review key performance areas concerned with L&D delivery focusing on learner engagement & curriculum impact across L&D.
- The role holder will also provide analytical support focusing on performance to support L&D members, to core Staff & Officers alongside a concurrent student officer headcount.
- They will have influence on staff engaging with outsourced functionality to ensure service provision meets local organisational needs
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Networking skills across a large public sector organisation to manage tasks and recognise opportunities to improve systems / policy & processes focused on performance analysis
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively, both internally and externally, to ensure the MPS receives the services agreed upon and expected
- Strong resilience to maintain standards and challenge demand when not considered professionally necessary
- Independently identify and analyses risks and opportunities to / for the organisation in order to mitigate risk exposure and capitalise on identified opportunities
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- CTC Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Analyst - Band D
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.