- Pay Rate:
£11.32 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- LEICESTER, Leics,
Full Job Title: Temporary Administrator – Resources
Job Reference: Leicestershire P 344998
Pay Rate: £11.32 per hour PAYE
This is a Fixed Base role.
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a strict security vetting procedure.
Minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role.
To support the aims of the organisation by providing an efficient and effective administrative support service in a confidential environment.
- To assist with organising meetings, taking notes and transcribing them
- To undertake minor research and information collation projects to support the OPCC team.
- To provide diary management services to support the team.
- To help prepare reports and presentations. Ensure that all correspondence/enquiries are dealt with as appropriate and within set time scales responding in a timely manner to all ad hoc queries and requests for information.
- To input data onto various spreadsheets and databases as required.
- Preparing reports, letters, and invites for the Organisation as directed by the Line Manager ensuring accuracy and distribution to agreed time scales.
- To help prepare reports and other work ensuring accuracy distribution to agreed time scales and updating spreadsheets.
- Prepare information for and compile information/literature packs relevant to the Organisation.
- To open and sort post and distribute accordingly
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to take and transcribe detailed and accurate meeting minutes.
- Proven diary management skills
- Ability to set up meetings
- Ability to prepare written reports and presentations
- Good problem solving skills and ability to use initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary Administrator – Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.