- Pay Rate:
£15.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
17.50 Monday – Friday, mornings or afternoons Role Length: This openin
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Full Job Title: Temporary PT Administrator – CYPS
Reference no: Merton 5208264
To provide an effective and efficient high standard of administrative, practical and financial support to the Managers and teams in Children’s Social Care & Youth Justice Division.
Team Support Worker posts are transferrable across the Division. The range and balance of duties and responsibilities set out below may differ to reflect the specific needs of a particular service or team. Team Support Workers to work collaboratively and, where necessary, to cover for one another, particularly during any periods of absences. Due to the varied functions of the proposed teams, there will be circumstances whereby elements of the job description may be more prevalent than others.
The focus of this particular role will be setting up Purchase Orders, processing Invoices and dealing with queries.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent finance administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to details to enable data quality
- ICT Skills: Advanced ICT skills and effective use of specialist ICT packages
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temporary PT Administrator – CYPS
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.