- Pay Rate:
£10.39 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Temporary Administrator (Admin/Clerical)
Reference no: Bolton 561F0
Standard DBS required for this role
The Team is seeking a worker with strong clerical skills to act as the first point of contact for Money Skills Service users and carry out a triage service, as appropriate. This includes having an awareness of customer needs, providing initial advice, information and assistance on Money SkillsMoney Advice issues and signposting to other services where appropriate.
- Provide general administrative support to the Money Skills Service, including computerised records, printing, photocopying etc
- Access and accurately input data through various computerised systems including sensitive information and data for the retrieval of statistical information ensuring all records are kept up to date.
- Maintenance of a stock of vouchers and day to day records of the distribution of these vouchers.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- NVQ Level 3/4 or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Direct managerial track record
- Project management skills
- Broad understanding of related work area including awareness of the current and future priorities
- Authoritative knowledge of the specialist work area and/or relevant professional guidelines
- Proven analytical and problem solving capability across a broad range of management functions
- Proven high level communication skills including influencing and negotiation
- Experience of managing and controlling budgets
- Ability to analyse and identify customer’s needs and offer advice and options and to deal sensitively with members of the public (sometimes in difficult circumstances) utilising a friendly / engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and networking skills – to ensure the effective giving and receiving of information whilst complying with rules on confidentiality and data protection.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Ability to deal with a variety of tasks to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own supervision using initiative.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.