- Pay Rate:
£10.33 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Job Ref: 5207955
To ensure that Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- To answer all inbound calls in a polite and professional manner logging the details accurately in Salesforce.com
- To build strong relationships with both external and internal customers
- To ensure prompt resolution of complaints with a strong focus on customer retention
- To assist credit control with outstanding debts by way of query resolution
- Understand the daily driver debrief process and deal with any issues raised maintaining records of actions in Salesforce.com
- To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by ensuring that all work undertaken is in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety policies and procedures and any relevant legislation
- To undertake any other such duties as may reasonably be required within the Service Centre
- To undertake any training and development as required
- To support the Administration Coordinator in ad hoc projects
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience of working in an administrative role within an environment that requires flexibility and working to established deadlines
- Experience of using technology for data recording and extraction, and communication (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well developed team skills and a willingness to work flexibly across team boundaries when required
- Ability to work flexibly in different settings, in a changing work environment and with changing deadlines, priorities and client groups
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.