- Pay Rate:
£14.09 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- DEVIZES, Wilts,
Full Job Title: Temp Servicing Compliance Coordinator/Admin – Housing
Job Reference: ATR 5215446
Pay Rate: £14.09 per hour PAYE
The role will be home based.
To provide efficient technical operational support to the Technical Services Legislative Servicing department within AM&M encompassing Cyclical, Repair and Planned works for all legislative workstreams delivered across all geographical regions. Ensuring that Aster’s vision of managing and maintaining our homes to a good and compliant standard is delivered. Contributing to the development and implementation of the vision, Corporate Strategy, culture and organisational effectiveness.
Working jointly with colleagues and other operational teams to ensure all compliance obligations are met within the required time-frames ensuring a maintenance regime that delivers a “safety first” culture in an affordable, profitable, efficient and customer-orientated manner.
Responsible for co-ordinating day to day legislative works delivered directly through our digital scheduling & management systems and indirectly via 3rd parties whilst providing technical support to wider customer service departments.
To be an expert in your area whilst having transferable working knowledge of other areas to create flexibility and maintain a high service level.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to GCSE Standard (or equivalent), including passes in English and Maths.
- Previous knowledge of Servicing contracts with an Understanding of Landlord H & S compliance obligations
- Able to think strategically and translate in to practical and achievable work plans.
- Clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal with internal departments and suppliers in a confident, professional and competent manner.
- Creative and practical problem-solving abilities
- Managing paper and electronic data storage and retrieval systems
- Understanding the importance of customer focus service delivery
- Have a 'Can do' attitude, be flexible and respond proactively to the needs of the business.
- ICT Skills: Confident user of Microsoft Office suite, job management/CRM databases
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Temp Servicing Compliance Coordinator/Admin – Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.